Everyone wants to wipe out drugs from their workplace.
We can do it — LITERALLY!
Drug Detection Assessment
Drug use may be affecting your work environment whether you see it or not.
- The employee with more absences than usual.
- An unexplained drop in productivity.
- More frequent accidents.
Finally, there is a discreet and non-invasive way to find out if drugs have invaded your workplace. When an employee has come into contact with illegal drugs, traces can be left on surfaces in your work environment by their fingers and hands.
We wipe frequently touched surfaces with our special wipes. Then a highly sensitive detector chemical is sprayed on the wipe and a color change reveals drug presence. Even micrograms of drug residue can be detected!
- Clothing/Personal Possessions
- Bathrooms (dispenser, faucet, etc.)
- Furniture and countertops
- Walls, doors, cabinets, etc
- Equipment (i.e. computer mice and keyboards, telephones, etc.)
- Papers, binders, luggage, etc.
- Vehicles (internal/external)
We can check work areas, break areas, and restrooms—any place where drug traces could be transferred from fingers and hands. The process is non-toxic—safe for you and your workers, safe for the environment.
- Improved productivity
- Reduced theft
- Fewer drug-related accidents
- Less time away from work
- Lower medical costs
- Reduced workman’s comp costs
- Avoid crippling liability
Call for a cost-free assessment
the first step to wiping
out drugs in your workplace!
Remember this: the only way to take action and protect your business is if you know what’s going on.