BEREAN ASSISTS EMPLOYERS TO MAKE SMART HIRING DECISIONS UTILIZING OUR SCREENING PROCESS
Berean HR Solutions is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, certified by Charles County, MD Minority Business. Our staff members include retired military, law enforcement, and veteran human resource service providers. The owner, Joel Hill, is a former background investigator and was employed by the US Office of Personnel Management. Joel has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct sophisticated, national-level background screenings.
Berean has global and national level services and resources that permit us to offer on-site, accurate and exhaustive background checks, drug screenings, applicant assessments, FBI Live Scan fingerprinting, and Human Capital Management software solutions. Personnel risks cannot be adequately mitigated but, implementing data-driven hiring solutions will increase the likelihood of avoiding most hiring failures by creating internal controls related to onboarding personnel. By partnering with Berean Employment Screening Solutions, your business or organization will benefit from the Berean “Select Talented Applicants Rapidly (STAR) Process.”
Both the social and economic climate affect the hiring of the right people for your organization. They will act as ambassadors for your brand, specifically within the service industries. An employee willing to be an ambassador for your brand is one of your most effective marketing tools in both the hiring process as well as in building a brand identity. Hiring the right people with the right attitude, skills, and work history will impact the culture of your organization and the character of your brand.
Bereans’ mission is to help you reduce recruiting expenditures and time spent onboarding. We will use our patented process to dismiss unsuitable workers at the application stage that may pose a potential threat to the organizational assets and reputation. We are no longer able to make hiring decisions based on an impressive resume, fantastic in-person interview, or if the applicant can pass a drug screening and a simple criminal background check. For this reason, the anchor of our business model is an Integrity and Aptitude Assessment. The Berean Applicant Integrity System is a process that allows our team to go beyond the resume and background checks to (1) uncover any integrity issues; (2) identify cognitive and behavioral reasoning patterns; (3) determine whether the applicant is a fit for the exact position applied; (3) identify training needs or gaps in the applicant’s skills and abilities. The final deliverable provides hiring officials, recruiters, and HR managers with detailed knowledge of the applicant, allowing the organization to decrease onboarding time or hire the applicant immediately.
BEREAN EMPLOYEE SCREENING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- FCRA Compliant
- Most results are instant
- No software to purchase
- Secure on-line ordering access 24/7
- Adverse reports reviewed by a licensed private investigator
- National Criminal/Federal/County/Global/SSN Trace/Sex Offender Searches & many more
- Driving Records/Employment & Education Verifications
- Instant scans of 200 million databases on criminal history
- Liens and judgment histories
- Credit Reports – TransUnion FICO Score
- Citizenship and legal status in the country
- Regulatory sanctions (by industry)
- Driving and vehicle records
- Employment histories
- Reference and Professional Credential Checks
- Tenant Screening for Property Managers
- 5 to 15 Panel Urine Drug Screening
- Hair and Saliva Based Tests
- Alcohol & Nicotine Tests
- Tests are FDA Cleared, and CLIA Certified
- Immediate Results
- On-Site Drug Presence/residue detection using the spray and wipe technology
- Bulk drug testing instruments
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy Development and random screening
The immediate report includes a sophisticated overview of a candidate’s capabilities, attitudes, and personality. The report will also include a detailed assessment of how a candidate would perform in any of over 120 job positions. Finally, we will provide a list of customized questions for HR staff to use in follow-up interviews.
Reports are available 24/7 through your Internet browser (see White Paper).
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Human Capital Management
- Recruiting Applicant Tracking System
- Benefits Management
- HR Consulting